A wide range of own manufactured products are always available. <br />All products are certified <br />and are holders of international quality awards. <br /><br /> Read more <br />about <a href="ru/produkciya.html">products</a><br /> of the company Martin
Learn more about our history, aims, corporate structure and our work.
MARTIN was founded in 2000, when the enterprise with the same name appeared in Elektrougli. Its first purpose was the production of such food products, as chips, rusks and roasted seeds. Soon the production of roasted seeds has become a priority.
MARTIN has its own logistics department to make the delivery of its own products comfortable for consumers and wholesalers. The department is staffed by the best specialists in this field.
MARTIN is one of the most attractive employers nowadays. The company's management has a policy of social welfare for its employees and guarantees a decent salary.
Learn more about our hot offers, novelties and read our advertising matter
How and why you can become a partner and represent “Martin” in your region
The desire to create products of exceptional quality, justifying the trust of our customers – are the fundamentals of our company.
Get to know how we make the products of “Ot Martina” be loved by many people.
High production standards of MARTIN enterprises are provided with modern equipment, highly qualified staff and constant innovations.
The main principle of the company MARTIN is to provide the customer with our high quality products.
Get to know about the product range “Ot Martina”!
Package weight/ pieces a box:
Ingredients: Peeled flour retains numerous medicinal substances contained in the Rye. Almost 90% of this type of flour is composed of endosperm or mealy kernel. External shell grains comprise the remaining 10% of the composition.
• proteins 8,9g, • fats 1,7g, • carbohydrates 61,4g
• 298 kcal, 1247 kJ/100 grammes
Valid 1 year after production date. Keep in a dry dark place at temperature from 0°C to 25°C and maximum 70% air relative humidity
All products from category Flour: